Filmes Fim De Semana

Estive sem net uns tempos, mas agora está tudo resolvido! Este último fim de semana com uma bela compra que fiz, vi uns filmezinhos...


King Leonidas: You have many slaves, Xerxes, but few warriors. It won't be long before they fear my spears more than your whips.

Nota: 8/10


Wesley: [wakes up on plane] Excuse me, where's this plane going to?
Stewardess: Detroit.
Wesley: [sighs with relief] Thank God! [panics]
Wesley: ... Excuse me! Where's it coming from?
Stewardess: Bangkok.
Wesley: Thai...

Nota: 4/10

Young Charlie: What's a blowjob?
Young Stu: I have no idea. But I overheard my dad saying that he gets one once a year on his birthday, so it must be good.

Nota: 6/10

Thursday, May 22, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger