3 Blogs - 3 Músicas

Como se pode ver ali pela barra lateral já tive outros 2 blogs... Cujo títulos eram baseados em músicas e no que essas músicas significavam para mim na altura. Assim:

Last Goodbye

This is our last goodbye - I hate to feel the love between us die - But its over
Just hear this and then Ill go - You gave me more to live for - More than youll ever know

This is our last embrace - Must I dream and always see your face
Why cant we overcome this wall - Well, maybe its just because I didnt know you at all

Kiss me, please kiss me - But kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation
You know it makes me so angry cause I know that in time - Ill only make you cry, this is our last goodbye

Did you say no, this cant happen to me, - And did you rush to the phone to call
Was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind - Saying maybe you didnt know him at all
You didnt know him at all, oh, you didnt know

Well, the bells out in the church tower chime - Burning clues into this heart of mine
Thinking so hard on her soft eyes and the memories - Offer signs that its over... its over

Falling Away

I can't remember when it was good - Moments of happiness elude - Maybe I just misunderstood

All of the love we left behind - Watching the flash backs intertwine - Memories I will never find

So I'll love whatever you become - And forget the reckless things we've done - I think our lives have just begun - I think our lives have just begun

And I'll feel my world crumbling, - And I'll I feel my life crumbling
And feel my soul crumbling away - And falling away, - Falling away with you

Staying awake to chase a dream - Tasting the air you're breathing in - I hope I won't forget a thing
Promise to hold you close and pray - Watching the fantasies decay - Nothing will ever stay the same

And all of the love we threw away - And all of the hopes we've cherished fade
Making the same mistakes again - Making the same mistakes again

And I feel my world crumbling, - And I feel my life crumbling down,
I can feel my soul crumbling away, - And falling away, - Falling away with you

All of the love we left behind - Watching the flash backs intertwine
Memories I will never find - Memories I will never find

Cranborne Road

When you walked in the room - Moving on Vaseline - Coated in petals and fuel - A cover of a magazine

Our bodies came to a halt - Our bodies turned into light - Well, I don't know about you - But I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it tonight

I can picture you knocking on my door - Getting naked in the hallway - But hey!, dressed would be as good - We're like the fish in the sea - We're like the birds and the trees - Don't want to lead - Don't want to follow - I wanna love, love, love, love you tonight

I FEEL IT / OUR HEARTS / WILL BEAT / AS ONE

I got a love that no love can break - I got a love that no love can shake

You took a sip through a straw - And a drop fell through your chin - It ran all over the map - Through your heart, through your legs - Through your eyes, through the whiteness of your skin

Yeah, I should be playing it cool - Little, little, little steps - Well, I ain't walking on the moon

We're like fire and cream - We're like cherries and steam - What is right, what is wrong - I don't know - I wanna love, love, love, love you tonight

I FEEL IT / OUR HEARTS / WILL BEAT / AS ONE

I got a love that no love can break - It's like a dream from which I'll never wake
I got a love that no love can break - I feel it, it flows, it's burning, my bones
I got a love that no love can break - I got a love that no love can shake
I got a love that no love can break - I feel it, it flows, it's burning, my bones

I FEEL IT / OUR HEARTS / WILL BEAT / WILL BEAT / AS ONE

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3 Comments:

9-9 said...

Qual é a associação da última canção ao nome do blog actual?
Não estou a chegar lá.

Abel said...

Pah, realmente, associação directa não tem... É mais um subtítulo! :D

piolhu said...

=)

 
Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu
Templates Novo Blogger